New All Access Columns ... Ready To Rip 'n' Read!
March 21, 2012 at 1:57 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews PANDORA MEDIA Pres./CEO JOE KENNEDY.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: MICHELLE WILLIAMS analyzes, "Radio's Quandary: Loyalty Doesn't Come Cheap"
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS wants you to "Say Thank You In 2012!"
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING notices that "Singers Want To Be Jocks -- Could Jocks Be Singers?"
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY spots "Radio's Kodak Moment."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* DIGITAL: ON-AIR, ON-LINE: CHUCK ARMSTRONG has something "For Your Viewing Pleasure."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WSTW/WILMINGTON, DE "Nighttime Concierge" AARON PRICE.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KDON/MONTEREY morning co-host RYNELL "SHOWBIZ" WILLIAMS.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of singer/songwriter DEBBIE GIBSON.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with INSTIGATOR ENTERTAINMENT Pres. GATOR MICHAELS.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KKOH/RENO, NV PD DAN MASON.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KCXX/RIVERSIDE-SAN BERNARDINO, CA PD/afternoons JOHN DESANTIS.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews syndicated morning show host "YOUNG" RON BREWER.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WLCE/SPRINGFIELD, IL PD/mornings JOSIE O'DONNELL.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from MILES AHEAD BROADCASTING CEO SHEILA ETHERIDGE.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews INTEGRITY MUSIC artist SARAH MACINTOSH.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KJSN/MOEDSTO, CA alum STEVE JACKSON.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.