ACM Lifting Lives Names New Advisory Committee And Executive Director
March 22, 2012 at 11:31 AM (PT)
ACM LIFTING LIVES has named a new ADVISORY COMMITTEE as well as announced the hiring of a new executive director, LISA HUDDLESON. The ADVISORY COMMITTEE is comprised of industry and non-industry leaders who bring “unique skill sets to complement the knowledge of ACM BOARD members, in order to more effectively govern the organization.” ADVISORY COMMITTEE members serve one year terms and are appointed by the ACM LIFTING LIVES officers.
The new ADVISORY COMMITTEE includes:
• ORLY ADELSON – DICK CLARK PRODUCTIONS
• ERIN SPAHN ERENBERG – INDIEGOGO
• JOHN GRADY – CRUSH MANAGEMENT
• KERRY HANSEN – BIG ENTERPRISES
• STEVE HAUSER – WME
• LORIE LYTLE – COMMUNITY VOLUNTEER
• EDDIE MONTGOMERY – MONTGOMERY GENTRY
• KIMBERLY SCHLAPMAN, – LITTLE BIG TOWN
• LEROY SHAFER – HOUSTON LIVESTOCK SHOW AND RODEO
• JAMES STROUD – R&J RECORDS
In her new role, HUDDLESON will oversee grant management and strategic partnerships for the charity and is based out of the Academy’s headquarters in ENCINO, CA. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.