Media Monitors To Offer Local Display Internet Monitoring
May 11, 2012 at 9:08 AM (PT)
MEDIA MONITORS is rolling out a Local Internet ad tracking service. The new service captures LOCAL online display advertising and will complement the company's existing services for Radio, TV, Cable and Newspapers.
Here’s a glimpse of what the new service provides:
* Local Internet instances are available within 24 hours of when the ad ran
* Internet data is seamlessly integrated into their existing service
* Internet data will mirror existing MEDIA MONITORS account detail
* Local and National Account differentiation
* Identify if the Internet ad was served through an Ad Network or Publisher direct
* View and/or download the actual creative that ran
The Local Internet service will initially be available in the Top-10 DMAs, with new markets being added each month.