Radio Mercury Awards Name Final-Round Judges
May 16, 2012 at 12:17 PM (PT)
The final round judging panel for the 21st annual RADIO MERCURY AWARDS has been announced. This year’s panel of top-level agency creative leaders was drawn together with the help of Chief Judge BILL LUDWIG They are:.
Listed below is the 2012 Radio Mercury Awards Final Round Judging Panel:
* TEAM DETROIT Chief Creative Officer TOBY BARLOW
* LEO BURNETT NY Exec. Creative Dir. MICHAEL CANNING
* EURO RSCG NY Exec. Creative Dir. CHRISTIAN CARL
* PUBLICIS NY Chief Creative Officer/Pres. ROB FEAKINS
* MCGARRYBOWEN Exec. Creative Dir. RACHEL HOWALD
* DIESTE Chief Creative Officer/Pres. ALDO QUEVEDO
* THE RICHARDS GROUP BRAND Creative Group Head CHRIS SMITH
* DONER Co-CEO, Chief Creative Officer ROB STRASBERG
"This is a diverse and accomplished group of leading creative thinkers," LUDWIG said. I’m eager to gather everyone together, review, and discuss the creative work submitted into this year’s competition."
"We couldn’t be more excited about this year’s final round judging panel," RAB Pres./CEO ERICA FARBER said. "This list represents the best of radio advertising, and will surely provide insights into what qualifies as the most creative and innovative work of 2012."