Start The Summer With Fresh All Access Columns!
May 30, 2012 at 2:15 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews BIA/KELSEY VP/Chief Economist MARK FRATRIK.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: PAIGE NIENABER knows "What Always Works."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS prefers "Extreme Goal Setting."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING begins a four-part series on Black Music Month.
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY reports on "Pandora: Internet Radio Growth coming from AM/FM Radio."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WKRZ/WILKES-BARRE/SCRANTON night host/Creative Services Dir. FISHBOY.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KUUU/SALT LAKE CITY APD/MD/nights BOOKER.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of NEW MUSIC SEMINAR Founder/Co-Exec. Dir. TOM SILVERMAN.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with WKOA/LAFAYETTE, LA MD/morning show co-host ANNIE JAMES.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with CFRB/TORONTO talk show host MARK ELLIOT.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with CRUSH MANAGEMENT VP/Promotion GARRETT CAPONE.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews WLUP/CHICAGO MD WALT FLAKUS.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KTCZ/MINNEAPOLIS-ST. PAUL morning co-hosts BRIAN OAKE & KERI NOBLE.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WUSL & WDAS/PHILADELPHIA APD/MD KELLY MAC.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews PLATINUM POP RECORDS artist NEWWORLDSON.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KCYY/SAN ANTONIO alum JESSE JAMES.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.