Don't Go Into Labor (Day) Without New All Access Columns!
August 29, 2012 at 5:26 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews TRAUMA 2 RECORDS CEO TED FIELD
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING cites "Blurry Transitions And Calculated Risks."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with HOT 107-9/FT. WAYNE, IN MD/nights CADEN.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WRCL/FLINT, MI Brand Mgr./mornings CLAY CHURCH.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of PEMBROOK PINES MEDIA Corp. Brand Manager STEVEN MILLS.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with KSD/ST. LOUIS PD STEVE STEWART.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with CKGM/MONTREAL morning co-host TED BIRD.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with XETRA/SAN DIEGO afternoons host MICHAEL HALLORAN.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WMMR/PHILADELPHIA PD BILL WESTON.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with BIRMINGHAM MOUNTAIN RADIO PD/part-owner GENO PEARSON.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WJLB-WMXD/DETROIT Dir./Urban programming K.J. HOLIDAY.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews new JLM RECORDINGS musician JADON LAVIK.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WEMP/NEW YORK CITY alum BILL ZITO.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.