AWMF Honors 'Women In Numbers'
October 24, 2012 at 3:52 AM (PT)
THE ALLIANCE FOR WOMEN IN MEDIA FOUNDATION (AWMF) will honor Women in Numbers, women who have made remarkable contributions to both the financial operations of media organizations as well as exceptional journalism related to financial issues, at the 2012 WOMEN IN NUMBERS BREAKFAST on OCTOBER 30th at the MARRIOT MARQUIS in NEW YORK CITY. AWMF will celebrate the accomplishments and influence of a number of talented, savvy and skilled women in this critical, but still underrepresented field.
AWMF’s Women in Numbers are (in alphabetical order):
* CAROLINE BEASLEY, EVP/CFO, BEASLEY BROADCAST GROUP
* JEAN CHATZKY, Financial Editor, TODAY SHOW, NBC
* JEAN CLIFTON, CFO, DIAL GLOBAL
* DEBBIE COWAN, CFO, VP/Finance, NPR
* CHRISTINE DRIESSEN, EVP/CFO, ESPN
* MELISSA FRANCIS, Anchor, FOX BUSINESS NETWORK
* LORI A. HICKOK, EVP/Finance, SCRIPPS NETWORK INTERACTIVE
* REBECCA JARVIS, Business and Economics Correspondent, CBS NEWS
* BARBARA LANDES, CFO/Treasurer and SVP/Corporate Services, PBS
* SUZE ORMAN, THE SUZE ORMAN SHOW Host, CNBC
* CHRISTINE ROMANS, Your Bottom Line Host, CNN
* JOY WHITLOW, CFO/NAB
"AWMF is proud to recognize women who shape our view of finance -- both operationally and topically -- in the global financial capital, NEW YORK CITY," AWMF Chair KAY OLIN said. "As we continue to weather a volatile economic climate, it is fitting that AWMF honor women who have made a significant impact on the financial industry."
For more information, visit www.allwomeninmedia.org. For press information in regard to covering the event, please contact DIANA CUMMINS at (703) 506-3290.