The Infinite Dial 2013: Navigating Digital Platforms From Arbitron And Edison Research Happens April 2nd
March 21, 2013 at 9:08 AM (PT)
ARBITRON and EDISON RESEARCH will present "The Infinite Dial 2013: Navigating Digital Platforms" in a one hour long live webinar on TUESDAY, APRIL 2, 2013 at 2p ET. Registration is free.
The 2013 edition of Infinite Dial will review:
* Growing penetration of smartphones and tablets and the ways people use these devices
* Radio’s continuing role in lives of the digital consumer: at-work, in the car and as the "last word" before shopping
* The continued growth of online radio usage and time spent listening
* An update on social media use by brand and age demographics
* The devices people use to wake up in the morning
The webinar will also discuss the finding that Time Spent Listening to all forms of online radio (AM/FM station streams and Internet-only audio) is now a self-reported 11 hours 56 minutes per week among online radio listeners, which is up by more than two hours since last year and nearly double what was reported in 2008.
The Infinite Dial series from ARBITRON and EDISON RESEARCH has provided a detailed view of digital media trends since 1998.
Registration is free. Sign up here.