WTOP Is Once Again The Top Billing Station In The Nation
March 28, 2013 at 4:25 AM (PT)
HUBBARD News WTOP/WASHINGTON, D.C. is once again the top billing radio station in the U.S. according to figures released by BIA/KELSEY. repeats as America’s billing champ. Two Top 40 stations, KIIS/LOS ANGELES and WHTZ/NEW YORK are next on the list.
The Top 10
1. HUBBARD News WTOP/WASHINGTON, D.C., up from $64 million in 2011 to $64.6 million last year.
2. CCM+E Top 40 KIIS/LOS ANGELES, down from $57 million to $56.8 million.
3. CCM+E Top 40 WHTZ (Z100)/NEW YORK, up from $46 million to $48.2 million.
4. CBS RADIO News WCBS-A/NEW YORK, basically flat from $47.5 million to $47.2 million.
5. CCM+E Talk KFI-A/LOS ANGELES, down from $48.1 million to $46 million.
6. CBS RADIO News WBBM-A&F/CHICAGO, off from $48 million to $45.7 million.
7. CCM+E AC WLTW (LITE FM)/NEW YORK, up from $42 million to $43 million.
8. CBS RADIO News WINS-A/NEW YORK, down a little from $42 million to $41.5 million.
9. CBS RADIO Sports WFAN-A&F/NEW YORK, up from $40.5 million to $41 million.
10. CBS RADIO Alternative KROQ/LOS ANGELES, down from $42 million to $39.3 million.
BIA/KELSEY notes, as a group, the top-10 billers were down about 1% in 2012.