New All Access Columns, Ready To Read!
April 10, 2013 at 3:34 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews DOUG BANKS MEDIA Pres. ED PEARSON.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JACQUELYN BULLERMAN cites "11 Qualities Of Successful People."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS knows you to "Always Watch Behind You - Part 1."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING is all for "Occupying Mind Share."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS learns some "Lessons For Radio Talent In The "Late Night - Anytime, Anywhere" War."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER realizes that, "All Bosses Are Not Created Equal."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WAPE JACKSONVILLE morning host MARK KAYE.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KZON/PHOENIX mornings LADY LA.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of 5TCB RADIO MD/personality SARDIA KAKOSCHKE.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with CO5 Dir./Promotion & Marketing, Midwest LINDSAY WALLERMAN.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with BRETT WINTERBLE Show host BRETT WINTERBLE.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WJMZ-F2/GREENVILLE, SC PD DAVE JACKSON.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews KICT-KFXJ/WICHITA, KS PD JOHNNY MAZE.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KOLC/RENO PD/Digital Media Mgr. MIKE BUSHEY.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from CUMULUS/URBAN Corporate PD MAURICE DEVOE.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews SPARROW RECORDS musician JOSH WILSON.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WNKS/CHARLOTTE alum AJ ANELLI.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.