April Shower Of Info In New All Access Columns!
April 17, 2013 at 11:54 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews THE REYNOLDS GROUP Founder/Owner STEVE REYNOLDS.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TIM MOORE asks, "What's Your Plan?"
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS knows you to "Always Watch Behind You - Part 2."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING sees how "Rearview Mirrors Often Distort Realities."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS asks, "Does Your Radio Station's Social Behavior Make Fans 'Ship' Their Pants?"
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER deals in "Emergencies."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WERO/GREENVILLE-NEW BERN, NC APD/MD GINA GRAY.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KWIN-KWNN/STOCKTON-MODESTO, CA mornings LUCAS.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KWHI-KHBC/HAWAII morning host YISA VAR.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with WQNU/LOUISVILLE APD/MD/mornings KRIS DANIELS.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WPEN/PHILADELPHIA host TONY BRUNO.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KTCL/DENVER PD/afternoons NERF.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WMMR/PHILADELPHIA MD SEAN "RABBI" TYSZLER.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with MVYRADIO PD/MD PJ FINN.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from PERRY BROADCASTING VP/Programming TERRY MONDAY.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews WHPZ/SOTUH BEND, IN PD COREY MANN.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WMGF/ORLANDO alum KEN PAYNE.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.