Leadership Music's 'Charitybuzz' Auction Begins Tomorrow
May 14, 2013 at 11:57 AM (PT)
LEADERSHIP MUSIC has teamed up with CHARITYBUZZ’s annual FATHER’s DAY AUCTION to benefit various charitable organizations. To date, CHARITYBUZZ auctions have raised more than $75 million for 1000 worldwide charities and non-profits.
This year, LEADERSHIP MUSIC is offering several packages and items for the cause. Beginning TOMORROW (5/15) until WEDNESDAY, JUNE 5th, bidders can win several music-based experiences including the following:
- "THE VINNY EXPERIENCE" package including two tickets to the Pairings party at the EMBASSY SUITES HOTEL, two passes to the invitation-only "THE VINNY GOLF TOURNAMENT" at the GOLF CLUB OF TENNESSEE and a private post-tournament dinner at the home of VINCE GILL and AMY GRANT.
- A one hour audition with MIKE DUNGAN and the A&R staff of UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP NASHVILLE
- Tickets to GEORGE STRAIT’s "THE COWBOY RIDES AWAY" farewell concert and signed memorabilia
- A one hour audition with JIMMY HARNEN and the A&R staff of BIG MACHINE LABEL GROUP
- A one hour mentoring session with TIM DUBOIS
- A four hour songwriting session with JIM McCORMICK
- A personalized, signed guitar from BRAD PAISLEY
- Guitar lessons and one-day job shadowing with TIM McGRAW’s guitar player, ADAM SHOENFELD
- A one hour songwriting critique with ODIE BLACKMON
- Concert tickets and meet-and-greets for a variety of artists including KEITH URBAN, LADY ANTEBELLUM, LITTLE BIG TOWN, MARTINA McBRIDE, KELLIE PICKLER and more.
- A "CMA AWARDS SHOW" package
For more information or to bid, go to www.CharityBuzz.com.