InfiniteStudy 2013 Deep-Dives Into Classic Rock/Hits Listeners
June 11, 2013 at 9:55 AM (PT)
ARBITRON and EDISON RESEARCH's InfiniteDial 2013 study examined Classic Rock and Classic Hits listeners in its latest release. In JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2013, the two parties contacted 2,021 people 12+ in
national telephone survey (landline and cell phone) and reached out to both English and Spanish-language respondents. The report was based on 203 Classic Rock/Classic Hits format P1s.
Among the findings (comparing Classic Rock/Hits listeners to all listeners):
* About three in 10 Classic Rock/Classic Hits Format P1s listen to Online Radio weekly.
* Three in 10 use YOUTUBE weekly, which is lower than the average respondent.
* Half as many wake up in the morning to a cell phone as the average respondent.
* About half own a smartphone.
* They are less likely to own a tablet.
* They use social media less than average.
* More than half use FACEBOOK, but that's lower than the average respondent.
* Fewer use social media several times per day.
* AM/FM radio is by far the top in-car medium, even higher than