Arbitron Rolls Out Version 21 Of PPM Analysis Tool
August 9, 2013 at 3:58 AM (PT)
Beginning TODAY (8/9), ARBITRON clients can log on to my.arbitron.com to download the newest version of PPM Analysis Tool. The release of version 21 will add customer-requested enhancements to saving reports and batch reporting -- with the ability to save all reports as well as any changes to reports -- and new Multi-Market reports.
All of the new enhancements:
Multi-Market Side-by-Side Reporting
* The Multi-Market report is a traditional ranker with a trend/rank option and graphing
* Drill down on Surveys, Targets, and Overall Markets as well as Individual Markets in Multi-Market Summaries either with a single click or by selecting individual tabs
* Nationwide combos can be built by selecting "all," then "sort & select"
* Export to Microsoft Excel, PDF, or email reports
Saved Reporting Feature Updates
* Ability to save all reports available
* Every change to reports will be saved
* Automatically run saved reports with the most recent data on multiple weeks or monthly selections by checking a box
* Save every setting -- formats; ownership; totals; and adjustments to columns, rank selections, custom sorting, and report view options
* Set global or individual report settings for printing, exporting, columns, totals, report views, and most recent survey
Batch Reporting Feature Updates
* Batch all reports, including the new Multi-Market reports Note: When creating a Multi-Market Report within Batch Reporting, the export to Excel contains a population worksheet. This worksheet, however, is incomplete unless the export is created within the Multi-Market module.
* Set separate options for each report
* Views in Batch Reports are identical to views in the saved reports
* Overwrite existing reports -- Run Batch Reports, even while other reports are opened
* Use global options to select individual report settings Additional Features
* Column width settings are saved or you can select the reset header to default to the best column width
* Performance enhancements with installing software, data, and running reports
* WINDOWS 8 PDF export update