September Song: New All Access Columns In Tune!
September 25, 2013 at 1:27 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews MAJESTIC COMMUNICATIONS VP/Dir. Operations JOHN SEBASTIAN.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TIM MOORE discovers "Personal Turnarounds Come Hard."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS wants you to "Increase Your Expertise."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING warns against "Fear-Based Thinking."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY showcases an "Intercom.fm Demo."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS cites "20 Remarkable Things Said About Radio."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER believes "You Can Do Better."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with ENTERCOM/WILKES-BARRE/SCRANTON OM MIKE O'DONNELL.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews IGA West Coast Regional, Crossover Radio ENRIQUE ONGPIN.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KIBB-KVWF/WICHITA PD PAT JAMES.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with WNCY/GREEN BAY, WI MD/mornings CHARLI MCKENZIE.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WTVN-WYTS/COLUMBUS, OH PD/News Dir. MIKE ELLIOTT.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WSUN-WHPT/TAMPA PD/Brand Manager SHARK.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WXNR/NEW BERN-GREENVILLE, NC APD BLANDO.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WZEW/MOBILE, AL APD GENE MURRELL.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from KRNB/DALLAS PD KEVIN GARDNER.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews worship leader/songwriter PHILIP BARDOWELL.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WRDU/RALEIGH alum MARK MUELLER.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.