Plenty Of 'October Surprises' In New All Access Columns
October 9, 2013 at 12:19 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews TOWNSQUARE MEDIA EVP/Mergers & Acquisitions and Business Development ALEX BERKETT.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: DOUG ERICKSON sees us in "The Age Of Distraction."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS learned "Lessons From A Wedding DJ."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING warns against "Fear-Based Thinking."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY cites the "L.A. Podcast Festival and Radio's Entertainment Future."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS examines "Nielsen's Twitter TV Ratings And What It Means For Radio."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER realizes that "I Want To Show My Personality."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KUDD/SALT LAKE CITY MD/mornings JARED "BANKS" DANIELSON.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WAJZ/ALBANY PD/mornings J WILL.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of AP MUSIC singer/songwriter/artist COURTNEY RAU.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with KIIM/TUCSON PD BUZZ JACKSON.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with THEBLAZE RADIO NETWORK Host/Natl. Security Editor BUCK SEXTON.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with CAROLINE Dir./National Promotion AMBER BOUCHARD.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WDHA/NEW JERSEY MD/middays TERRIE CARR.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with DAUNTLESS PROMOTION Owner JENNIFER DAUNT.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WROU/DAYTON PD/middays FAITH DANIELS.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews singer/songwriter PHIL WICKHAM.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WTAO/SOUTHERN ILL. alum ERIC JACOBSON.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.