Fall Back To These New All Access Columns!
November 6, 2013 at 5:46 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews HARD EVENTS Founder GARY RICHARDS.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JOHN LUND likes what he hears in "Fajita Sizzle."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING sees "A Unified Focus."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY tells you "How to Respond to Shrinking Radio Usage."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS believes that "When You Dismiss Twitter, You Miss The Big Picture."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER recalls "There Was Blood Everywhere...."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WDDJ/PADUCAH, KY PD/MD/DJ MARK SUMMER.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KKUU/PALM SPRINGS, CA MD/middays BIANCA FORT.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WEBE-WICC/BRIDGEPORT, CT OM DANNY LYONS.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with COUNTRY OLDIES SHOW producer/host.STEVE WARREN.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WQXL/COLUMBIA, SC morning host KEVEN COHEN.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WEQX/ALBANY PD/host JEFF MORAD.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews KRXQ/SACRAMENTO middays PAT MARTIN.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with OUTSOURCE MUSIC Owner MICHAEL EHRENBERG.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WCFB/ORLANDO PD MICHAEL A. SAUNDERS.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews CAPITOL CHRISTIAN singer/songwriter CASEY DARNELL.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WONE/AKRON, OH alum STEVE HAMMOND.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.