All Access Columns Help You Fall Forward!
November 13, 2013 at 5:21 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews NEW MUSIC SEMINAR Co-founder, TOMMY BOY Founder TOM SILVERMAN.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: PAIGE NIENABER discusses "The Devaluation of The Dollar."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING gets your "Holiday Hookup."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY cites the "The Future of Radio in the Connected Car."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS advises you to "Picture Your Selfie Here - The Selfie Sensation."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER asks "What Upsets You About Radio These Days?"
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with ZFZZ-ZFKY/GRAND CAYMAN ISLANDS APD/MD/afternoons DARREN DOWNS.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KKSS/ALBUQUERQUE PD D.J.LOPEZ.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KSTZ/DES MOINES, IA OM/Brand Manager SCOTT ALLEN.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with COUNTRY OLDIES SHOW producer/host STEVE WARREN.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WVTT/OLEAN, NY afternoon host JOEL "THE MOUTH" MCGUIRK.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WWCD/COLUMBUS, OH PD/afternoons LESLEY JAMES.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WAAF/BOSTON MD/afternoons MISTRESS CARRIE.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WTMD/BALTIMORE GM STEPHEN YASKO.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from CLEAR CHANNEL/NEW ORLEANS Dir./Urban Programming BRIAN WALLACE.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews KLTY/DALLAS PD MIKE PRENDERGAST.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with DEMARCUS STOVALL.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.