ACM Radio Winners Announced
February 18, 2014 at 9:07 AM (PT)
The ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC (ACM) has announced its 2014 RADIO AWARD winners for Station and Personality of the Year in Major, Large, Medium and Small markets, as well as National Personality of the Year.
This year’s ACM Radio Award winners are:
Radio Station Of The Year - Major Market
Radio Station Of The Year - Large Market
Radio Station Of The Year - Medium Market
Radio Station Of The Year - Small Market
- WUSY/CHATTANOOGA, TN
National On-Air Personality Of The Year:
- BOBBY BONES, AMY, and LUNCHBOX/"THE BOBBY BONES SHOW"
- LON HELTON/"COUNTRY COUNTDOWN USA"
On-Air Personality Of The Year - Major Market
- PAUL SCHADT and MEG GEOF - WKKT/CHARLOTTE
On-Air Personality Of The Year - Large Market
- LISA MCKAY - WQDR/RALEIGH
On-Air Personality Of The Year - Medium Market
- ANDY RITCHIE, ALISON WEST, and JIMMY HOLT – WIVK/KNOXVILLE, TN
On-Air Personality Of The Year - Small Market
- BILL BARRETT, TIM FOX, and TRACY BERRY - KKNU/EUGENE, OR
Radio winners will be presented with their awards on SATURDAY, APRIL 5th during a reception at the MGM GRAND HOTEL in LAS VEGAS, one day prior to THE 49th ANNUAL ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS.