New All Access Columns Are Bloomin' Great!
March 19, 2014 at 3:09 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews BMG CHRYSALIS NORTH AMERICA Pres./Creative & Marketing LAURENT HUBERT.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: DOUG ERICKSON considers "The Unmeasurable."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS wants you to "Walk The Plank."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS admits, "Let's Be Honest, You Don't Have To Be A Millennial To Rock The Social Space."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER believes that "All Talent Is Not Created Equal."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WSTE/WILMINGTON, DE afternoons/Imaging Dir. JOE ALAN
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KBXX/HOUSTON nights QUI WEST.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of BMG singer/songwriter JOSH KRAJCIK.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with WUBE/CINCINNATI PD GROVER COLLINS.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with SABO MEDIA Chairman WALTER SABO.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WXDX/PITTSBURGH MD/mornings ABBY KRIZNER.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews MAJOR LABEL ENTERTAINMENT Dir./Radio Promotion JON "FATGUY" MARTE.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KTAOS-LUNA 1037 Pres./MD/Prod. Dir KATIE SPEIRS.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER talks shop with WJKS/WILMINGTON, DE PD/OM MELLIE MEL.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews KJIL/MEADE, KS PD PATRICK GREEN.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WHTZ/NEW YORK alum JAY "THE RADIO MAVERICK."
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.