New All Access Columns Are Heating Up!
June 4, 2014 at 3:41 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews syndicated Talk host DOUG STEPHAN.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TIM MOORE preaches "Ubiquity And Accessibility."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS details "Your 30-Year Plan."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS realizes that "Social Media Is Not Going To Solve Your Image Problems."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER counsels someone who says "My PD Won't Give Me A Break."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WFLC/MIAMI Sir./Branding & Programming JILL STRADA.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WAJZ/ALBANY, NY Imaging Dir./middays SCOTT PENK.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of MVP ENTERTAINMENT Pres. SAM KAISER.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with ROLLINGSTONECOUNTRY.COM Dir. GUS WENNER.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WHP/HARRISBURG, PA host KEN MATTHEWS.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KMYZ/TULSA PD/afternoons JOSH VENABLE.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews MEGAFORCE RECORDS Head of Promotion GABRIELLA D'AGOSTINO
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KGSR/AUSTIN afternoon host ANDY LANGER.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from voice talent/air personality ROBERT HOLLYWOOD RHODES.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews KSBJ/HOUSTON Production Dir. STERLING TARRANT.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from BMG artist/DJs/producers/remixers ADVENTURE CLUB.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with ESPN/CT. alum MICHAEL BOWER.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.