CCM+E/Dallas Needs An APD/MD/On-Air Talent
June 18, 2014 at 2:00 PM (PT)
If you have three to five years APD/MD/on-air skills in Top 40 or Hot AC then CCM+E/Dallas is looking for you for this new position. You'll be asked to:
• Manage the development and execution of all station promotions, community affairs efforts and assist in the development of station event marketing opportunities.
• Responsible for enhancing station image and visibility within the community.
• Act as liaison between programming, and sales to develop overall station campaigns, themes and marketing approaches.
• Develop revenue-generating promotions that cross promote clients and third parties.
• Act as a leader within the department, interfacing with promotion personnel.
• Assist program director with managing on air talent. Talent coaching – working with on air staff daily to ensure they are connecting with the target audience.
• Generate marketing concepts/ideas that are beneficial to our clients and audience.
• Ensure talent are fully engaged with client needs
• Execute airshift and oversee all station execution
• Full engagement with digital – Facebook, Twitter and station website
• Strong organizational, oral and written communication skills
• Be willing to work flexible hours and weekends
• PPM experience a plus
• Be experienced with G Selector and Nexgen
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume thru: www.clearcareers.com
No Phone Calls Please. EOE.