Are You Up For Programming KTFM/San Antonio?
September 15, 2014 at 4:50 AM (PT)
Last week, ALPHA MEDIA Top 40 KTFM and Adult Hits KJXK (JACK FM)/SAN ANTONIO PD MARK LANDIS exited after 11 years in the market (NET NEWS 9/10). Now, VP/Programming PHIL BECKER is on the hunt for a new KTFM PD. What's he looking for? He tells ALL ACCESS:
"If we were hiring a CEO, we’d want STEVE JOBS. If we were hiring a creator we’d want MARK ZUCKERBERG. If we were hiring a Program Director for KTFM they’d:
- Be a master of capturing attention.
- Push the KTFM brand to greatness daily.
- Balance flawless execution with creative freedom.
- Love and care for our listeners, advertisers and coworkers equally.
- Tell a compelling, dramatic story.
- Create and engage in the mobile, social and digital space.
- Choose music based on local listener feedback, not industry hype.
- Recoil in horror at terms like “family four pack” and “caller #9.”
- Remember the Alamo.
If you are all those things and more, it’s time you join the media company that starts with “A” for a reason. Interested applicants should send their premiere materials to firstname.lastname@example.org."