New All Access Columns Chillin' For Fall
October 1, 2014 at 3:57 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews DMR INTERACTIVE SVP/Marketing Strategy CATHERINE JUNG.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TIM MOORE deals with "Suburban Legends."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS plants "The Seeds Of Achievement - Part One."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS believes "So Much Of Social Is What It Says About The Fans, Not The Brand."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER answers the complaint, "I Do Not Think My Boss Gets It."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER explains "How Today's On-Air Talent Should Spend Their Time."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WZRT/LEBANON, NH APD/MD/middays AMBER STONE.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WJMH/GREENSBORO, NC APD/MD/afternoons TAP MONEY.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of CAPITOL MUSIC GROUP singer/songwriter MARY LAMBERT.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with musician CHASE BRYANT.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with THE NATIONAL MARIJUANA NEWS Exec. Producer MARTIN WAIGMAISTER.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with EPIC RECORDS VP/Rock Promotion LYNN MCDONNELL.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews KFMX/LUBBOCK, TX Brand Manager WES NESSMAN.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with musician MATT VASQUEZ.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from RADIO ONE/CLEVELAND OM BILL BLACK.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews worship leader/songwriter KATHRYN SCOTT.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from artist/producer/remixer/DJs CAZZETTE.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WPGC/WASHINGTON, D.C. alum HERKULES
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.