Media Unplugged: Five Compelling Podcasts With Tom Asacker And Mark Ramsey
October 9, 2014 at 3:57 AM (PT)
Anytime that you can be exposed to different thinking, you just might come away with some future knowledge -- if your mind is open to it.
In a series of five very enlightening and forward-thinking MEDIA UNPLUGGED podcasts, TOM ASACKER -- author, speaker and practitioner of radically new ideas for marketplace success in times of uncertainty and change -- joins with RAMSEY MEDIA President MARK RAMSEY for some pretty frank discussions about radio, the media, marketing and the unbridled change that's upon us all.
Here are all five topics:
- Media Unplugged Ep 0 - The Prequel Episode
- Media Unplugged Episode 1 - Fear of Change and Disney Dumps Radio
- Media Unplugged Episode 2 - TV shrinks ad revenue. And...Should musicians pay to play the Superbowl?
- Media Unplugged - Ep 3 - So THAT'S how APPLE Does It!
- Media Unplugged - Ep 4 - BUZZFEED's Secret Formula for Viral Success
To listen to all of the MEDIA UNPLUGGED podcasts, just click here.