Wind-Up Records Needs a Dir./Publicity
October 31, 2014 at 12:52 PM (PT)
WIND-UP ENTERTAINMENT has an opening for a Dir./Publicity. He or she will be responsible for implementing and executing all press campaigns for artists. This will entail creating publicity strategy per artist/campaign to cover all levels of support, including: music and tastemaker blogs, local /national online outlets, print magazines/papers, and TV.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Preparing and implementing press strategy to cover all levels of campaign: tour, singles, videos albums, etc.
* Work roughly six active artist campaigns at one time – from the ground up
* Pursue television opportunities for artists
* Pitch stories/interviews/opportunities for artists at print, online media
* Write and service press releases
* Liase with other departments on cross-promotion/building press strategy into overall marketing & label objectives
* Compile artist press kits
* Oversee artist biographies
The applicant should have:
* 3+ years experience in entertainment publicity
* Very strong relationships with key media partners
* Experience running campaigns from the ground up to include blog, local, national, TV press coverage
* Self-motivated – ability to thrive independently in a flexible, fast-paced environment
* Limited travel required
* Strong communication & interpersonal skills
Please send your CV to LLindsey@winduprecords.com.