Time Brokerage Becomes Sale At WNTS/Indianapolis
January 7, 2015 at 3:46 AM (PT)
DAVIDSON MEDIA STATION WNTS LICENSEE, LLC is selling Spanish Hits WNTS-A (EXITOS 1590)/BEECH GROVE-INDIANAPOLIS, IN to MARVIN B. KOSOFOSKY's CONTINENTAL BROADCAST GROUP, L.L.C. for $950,000. The buyer has been programming the station under a Time Brokerage Agreement since OCTOBER 10, 2013.
In other filings with the FCC, AMY VERMILLION is selling 2% of MEDIA PROFESSIONALS, INC., licensee of Country KUNQ (BIG COUNTRY 99 THE ROOSTER) and Sports KBTC-A/HOUSTON, MO, to JUSTIN DIXON for $408. DIXON will swap positions with VERMILLION, ending up with 51% of the company leaving VERMILLION with 49%.
ORGANIZACION ICC is selling K229BJ/HOLLYWOOD PARK, TX to MEGA MEDIA, LLC for $130,000.
IGLESIA DE JESUCRISTO, EN KING CITY, CA., INC. has applied for a Silent STA for KCTZ/CAN LUCAS, CA due to transmitter failure.
WALTON COUNTY BROADCASTING, INC. has closed on the sale of Variety WZEP-A/DEFUNIAK SPRINGS, FL to KYZER COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION for $330,000.
KEY BROADCASTING CORPORATION, INC./FORCHT BROADCASTING CORP.has closed on the purchase of Hot AC WCKQ (Q104) and Sports WTCO (ESPN RADIO 1450 AM)/CAMPBELLSVILLE, KY and Country WGRK-F (K-COUNTRY 105.7)/GREENSBURG, KY from COMMONWEALTH BROADCASTING CO. for $1.7 million.
And 3G LEARNING SOLUTIONS has closed on the sale of noncommercial KOOW/CROOK, CO to ALEXANDER and CHRISTINE CREIGHTON's PRAIRIE COMMUNITY RADIO for $20,000.