Have Brain Freeze? I Thought I Thaw New All Access Columns!
January 14, 2015 at 12:12 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews WARNER/CHAPPELL PRODUCTION MUSIC Pres./CEO RANDY WACHTLER.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: DOUG ERICKSON reveals "The Lie Of Less."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS believes "2015 Is Your Year!"
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS realizes "In Many Ways, Social Is The Entry Point To You."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER declares "MLK Holiday: His Dream Is Still A Work In Progress."
* RAISING THE BAR: ROB WAGMAN tells you "Why Michael Strahan Should Be Your Inspiration."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER notes that "Most Radio Station Websites Fail This Simple Test Question. Does Yours?"
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WHHD/AUGUSTA, GA APD/afternoons THE JOE SHOW.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KSGG-KCLA/RENO, NV PD/mornings RUDY PALOMINOS.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WXCF-WXOF/GAINESVILLE, FL on-air host LAUREN KARCZ.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with CURB artist RODNEY ATKINS.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WIP/PHILADELPHIA Creative Dir./host BRIAN "SLUDGE" HADDAD.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WEDG/BUFFALO, NY PD/middays JAMES KURDZIEL.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WZOR-WAPL/GREEN BAY-APPLETON, WI MD CUTTER.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with artist COLLIN MALLOY.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from V-103/ATLANTA on-air host JARARD J.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews WRVL/LYNCHBURG, VA GM BARRY ARMSTRONG.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from KNHC/SEATTLE PD JON MCDANIEL.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WIAD/WASHINGTON, D.C. alum JERRY HOYT.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.