Cherry Creek Radio Promotes Eight
February 16, 2015 at 2:34 PM (PT)
CHERRY CREEK RADIO has announced a bevy of promotions throughout the company. They include:
* Regional Dirs./Sales KELLEY CHEATWOOD, JOHN CRAFT and RON KORB have been promoted to EVP/Regional Managers.
* Controller RITA CALVIN has been promoted to EVP/Controller.
* Group PD BOB GUERRA has been upped to EVP/Dir. Programming.
* Dir./Operations and IT TRAVIS CRONEN has been promoted to VP/ Dir./Operations and IT.
* Chief Engineer KEN EKLUND has been upped to VP/Engineering.
* Dir./Accounting MARY SIMS has been promoted to VP/Dir./Accounting.
“With our new financial structure in place and with the many plans we have to grow the company, I feel it was important to recognize these eight individuals for the outstanding work they have done for the company over their tenure at CHERRY CREEK RADIO,” Pres./CEO JOE SCHWARTZ said. “Each of these promotions are for employees who have been with the company for at least eight years and more."