WCFF/WREE Stunting Thursday Format Shift In Champaign
February 23, 2015 at 1:06 PM (PT)
SAGA COMMUNICATIONS Adult Hits WCFF (92.5 THE CHIEF)/CHAMPAIGN, IL, which recently changed its name to WREE, is set for a format change this THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 26th. Station officials aren't saying what it will be flipping to, but it has posted an online hint at http//wehackedyourradio.com, with an ominous looking skull and crossbones and the following "List of Demands":
1. All the meat from Black Dog -- formed into the shape of a black dog.
2. The Blue Waters Super-Computer -- for playing World of Warcraft.
3. Dance lessons from Left Shark.
4. A replica of [UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS football] Coach TIM BECKMAN's visor -- made of lasagna.
5. The community nickmane "CHAMBANA" changed to "URPAIGNVOY."
Comply by FEBRUARY 26TH or else we break out the TONY ORLANDO records. PERMANENTLY.
And then it lists a digital countdown to the shift.