New All Access Columns At Your Fingertips!
February 25, 2015 at 3:50 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: Net News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews DIGITY Founder/CEO DEAN GOODMAN.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: DOUG ERICKSON recalls the "Spirit Of The Intrepid."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS notes that "Your Job Is To Get People Into The Story."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER wants you to "Use Black History Month To Evolve."
* RAISING THE BAR: ROB WAGMAN is getting "Nitpicky About Breaking Bad And Bobby Bones."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER explains "How Google Analytics Will Rob Radio Of Its Ad Revenue."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND believes "We Have To Make Tech Things Simpler."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: Paul Kaye reveals "Airchecks Exposed! Talent Share The Good, The Bad & The Ugly Truths Of Airchecking! - Part 3."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of ex-KLTG/CORPUS CHRISTI, TX PD DAN WATSON.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KBZT/SAN DIEGO nights host CHRISTY CARTER.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews OFFSPRING singer/guitarist DEXTER HOLLAND.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WRXK-HD2/SOUTHWEST FLORIDA PD CHRIS BEASLEY.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from WMXV/MUSCLE SHOALS, AB PD/middays MONIQUE JORDAN.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews singer/songriter ANNALYSE.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from ULTRA/SONY MUSIC AUSTRALIA artist/producer/remixer/DJ HELENA.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KASS alum TICKER LOCK.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.