Round Hill Music Announces New Hires And Promotions
July 24, 2015 at 8:36 AM (PT)
ROUND HILL MUSIC has announced some new hires and promotions. The new hires are:
- BOB SQUANCE joins as Sr. Coordinator/A&R Administration.
- KEVIN THOMPSON joins as Manager/Licensing.
- STEVEN MCMILLAN joins as Manager/Royalty Services.
- JOHN ATZBERGER joins as Sr. Coordinator/Royalty Services.
- AMANDA WANG joins as Sr. Financial Analyst.
Staff relocations include:
- STEVE NALBERT, Dir./Creative and Licensing has relocated to NASHVILLE.
- KARI SMITH has been promoted to Sr. Dir./A&R from her previous role as Director.
- AMY BIRNBAUM has been promoted to Dir./Artist Relations, Marketing, and PR.
- MADDY EVANS has been promoted to Manager/Administration.
- BRITNIE STINGELIN has been promoted to Dir./Royalty Services.