New All Access Columns Keep You Informed!
August 5, 2015 at 9:23 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: Pres./Publisher JOEL DENVER and Country Editor RJ CURTIS interview CUMULUS MEDIA EVP/Content and Programming JOHN DICKEY.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TRACY JOHNSON says, "Here’s A Cheat Sheet On Free Publicity For Your Show."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS believes " Change Is What You Make It To Be."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS wants you to "Create Shared Statements By Speaking In A Way That Makes People Feel Something."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER reasons, "To Stay In The Game … Don’t Play Games."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER notices "IFTTT Adds Spotify And Shows Just How Passionate Music Lovers Are ."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND conducts "Radio Research - Learning From The Irish."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE advises "Being A Better Coach."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with K-HITS/TULSA morning host TOMMY JORDAN.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KQKS/DENVER APD/MD/Prod. Dir. MICHAEL BUHRMAN.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of REPUBLIC recording artists NEON TREES.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with REPUBLIC NASHVILLE artist CASSADEE POPE.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WCNN-A/ATLANTA "The Front Row" co-host SANDRA GOLDEN.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with BRIGHT ANTENNA Pres. BRADEN MERRICK.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews KSLX/PHOENIX morning co-host "NEANDER" PAUL MARSHALL.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KTBG/KANSAS CITY MD SARAH BRADSHAW.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from WGIC/CHARLOTTE PD DJ MEDDI MEDICI.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews music producer SETH MOSLEY.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from iHEARTRADIO PD/EDM Brand Ambassador BRIAN FINK.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KHTS-A/LOS ANGELES alum KEY BUDGE.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.