Part 4 Of Matt Sammon's Tampa Bay Lightning Digital 'Power Play' Series Looks At The Sound Of The Station
August 5, 2015 at 4:20 AM (PT)
The fourth installment of TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING Dir./Broadcasting/Programming MATT SAMMON's 10-part series on assembling, launching, and programming the NHL franchise's online-only "LIGHTNING POWER PLAY" radio station has been posted, and in the new chapter, SAMMON covers the issue of imaging and producing the new product.
SAMMON discusses his commitment to making the "other 20%" of the station's content -- the talent, imaging, and commercial breaks -- "get as much attention as the other 80% of the content" -- the program material. "Attention needs to be placed on innovative and fresh imaging, properly-timed commercial breaks, and an energy that comes through the entire 100% of the content," SAMMON advises, going into detail on how he went about doing that for the LIGHTNING channel.
Read Part 4 of "THE STREAM TEAM" by clicking here.