New All Access Columns, Sunnyside Up!
August 26, 2015 at 2:57 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: JIM VILLANUEVA interviews MSO Founder/Pres. MITCH SCHNEIDER.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: LEE SMITH lists "The Top 5 Things Advertisers Hate About Media Sales Reps."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS offers insight in "Five Point Eight Minutes."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS recounts "Nielsen To Radio: Don't Boast And Post."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER understands "Unemployment ... Dealing With The Wait."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER explains "Here's Why Your Radio Station's Sales Team Has Lost Juice (And How to Get It Back)."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND asks, "Want Ratings Success? The Older Alternative."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE tells you "How to Communicate Effectively."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KNOU/ST. LOUIS morning co-host NINA BLANCO.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KWWV/SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA PD and multi-market mornings JOJO LOPEZ.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of F.O.D. RECORDS artists THE RUA.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with NASH ICON RECORDS artist RONNIE DUNN.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with RIVET NEWS RADIO reporter and WGN-A/CHICAGO fill-in host ROB HART.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KXTE/LAS VEGAS APD/MD/middays CHRIS JACKSON.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WAQX/SYRACUSE, NY PD JOE D.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with BROWN PAPER TIGER "Doer" DABRINA ROACH.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from WKJS, WCDX, WPZZ, WTPS-A/RICHMOND, VA OM JEFF "UZI D" ANDERSON.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews the band 7EVENTH TIME DOWN.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from artists/producers/remixers/DJs CAMELPHAT.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KHTQ/SPOKANE, WA alum JOSH PRYOR.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.