Radio Show & Tell In New All Access Columns!
September 30, 2015 at 11:52 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: ALL ACCESS Editor ROY TRAKIN interviews PRIMARY WAVE ENTERTAINMENT Founder/CEO LARTRY MESTEL.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TIM MOORE asks "Just What IS Real-Time?"
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS wants you to "Think Of Social As Serving, Not As Interruption."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER discusses "How Air-Personalities Can Improve."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER brings us the "2015 Worldwide Radio Summit Backstage Podcast: Interview With JEFF DAULER, Co-Host And Exec.Producer Of The Bert Show."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND asks " Why Doesn't Your Station Name Include The Word 'Radio'?"
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE discusses "Successful People Ask Themselves Questions."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WSTW/WILMINGTON, DE Wakeup Crew co-host SPENCER GRAVES.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KUUU/SALT LAKE CITY PD DJ EROCKALYPZE.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of GLASSNOTE MUSIC singer/songwriter ROBERT DELONG.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with BLUE HAT RECORDS artist CHARLIE DANIELS.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WKXW/TRENTON, NJ producer/on-air host JOE VOTRUBA.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KHHK HD3/YAKIMA, WA PD BRIAN HENDERSON.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews JEFFREY NAUMANN PROMOTIONS Owner/Pres. JEFFREY NAUMANN.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with artist ANDERSON EAST.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from former OM/PD KEVIN GARDNER.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews the band GHOST SHIP.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from artist/DJ BETSIE LARKIN.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KRBQ/SAN FRANCISCO alum HENRY OCHS "HAMMERIN HANK."
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.