Former CBC Host Jian Ghomeshi Pleads Not Guilty To Sexual Assault Charges
October 2, 2015 at 4:35 AM (PT)
In NOVEMBER of last year (NET NEWS 11/26/14), all access REPORTED former CBC RADIO ONE "Q" host JIAN GHOMESHI had been arrested and charged with four counts of sexual assault and one count of choking. Now the CBC reports the disgraced former radio host has, "pleaded not guilty in a TORONTO courtroom to all five charges against him."
The CBC had fired GHOMESHI last year. Executives at the CBC said they saw graphic evidence that he had physically injured a woman.
GHOMESHI admitted to engaging in rough sex but said it was consensual.