Free Research Director Webinar: Radio And Political Spending In 2016: Getting What We Deserve
November 2, 2015 at 4:56 AM (PT)
TUESDAY’s midterm election leads into a frenzied year of political campaigning. And 2016 brings with it a projected $11.38 billion in political ad spending. Radio’s projected share of that is 7%. In an upcoming webinar open to the industry, RESEARCH DIRECTOR, INC. will profile Republicans, Democrats, and Independents, and make a case for why radio deserves more than 7%.
Included in the presentation:
- Voting rates by political party
- Hispanic and African American political profiles
- Radio’s daily reach by political party
- The most listened-to radio formats for each political party
- How the addition of radio can strengthen a multi-media political campaign
The webinar will be approximately 30 minutes in length and will be followed by Q&A. It will be held on THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 5th at 1:30p (ET). Visit www.ResearchDirectorInc.com/Events to register.