New Radiothons Add $1 Million More To Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
November 10, 2015 at 4:55 PM (PT)
A bevy of new Radiothons raised a total of $1,077,499.21 for local CHILDREN’S MIRACLE NETWORK HOSPITALS. Donations will stay in the area to fund critical equipment, services, research and charitable care that saves and improves lives of local kids.
* WDBI/WATERTOWN, NY raised $104,016.31 for SAMARITAN MEDICAL CENTER on NOV. 4th.
* WBQB/FREDERICKSBURG, VA raised $90,301.90 for CHILDREN’S NATIONAL HEALTH SYSTEM on NOV. 5th.
* WQXA/HARRISBURG-HERSHEY, PA raised $210,052 for PENN STATE HERSHEY on NOV. 5th.
* KXXY/OKLAHOMA CITY, OK raised $60,607.00 for CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL on NOV. 5th.
* KQXY/Beaumont, TX raised 11/5/15 $10,321 for CHRISTUS JASPER MEMORIAL HOSPITAL and CHRISTUS ST. PATRICK HOSPITAL on NOV. 5th.
* CFWF-FM &C FCY/SASKATCHEWAN raised $44,724 for CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL FNDT and IWK HEALTH CENTRE FNDT. on NOV. 5th.
* WLFM/CLEVELAND raised $40,000 for UNIV. HOSPITAL RAINBOW BABIES & CHILDREN HOSPITAL on NOV. 5th.