It's Promovember For New All Access Columns!
November 11, 2015 at 5:42 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: ALL ACCESS News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews BMG EVP/Recorded Music JON COHEN.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TIM MOORE asks If Not You, Then Who?"
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS wants you to "Build A Culture Where Taking Risks Is Encouraged And Failure Is Accepted."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER realizes that "Consultants Are Not Evil ... Well, Most Aren't."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER brings us the "2015 Worldwide Radio Summit Backstage Podcast: Interview With Rick Cummings, President Of Radio Programming At Emmis Communications."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND explains "Skippable Radio Goes Live In The UK -- A New Service From Capital Xtra Offers Radio With The Skip Button."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE adds, "1 Part Science, 2 Parts Art."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KNOU/ST. LOUIS MD/afternoons CHRISTINE PAWLAK.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews CAPITOL MUSIC GROUP VP/Rhythm Promotion DIXIE TIPTON.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of AP MUSIC singer/songwriter/recording artist BRIAN HUTSON.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with CAPITOL NASHVILLE artist CHARLES KELLEY.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KFBK/SACRAMENTO morning co-host DAN MITCHINSON.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KROX/AUSTIN MD/afternoons TOBY RYAN.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews KILO/COLORADO SPRINGS MD SHAWN ROCK.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KCLC/ST. CHARLES MD JOSEPH FRITZ.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from on the beach PD CHRIS MALONE.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews singer/songwriter JOHN WALKER.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from artist/producer/remixer/DJ ATB.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with SIRIUSXM/WASHINGTON, D.C. alum MARTIN SHNAYDER.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.