Middle Class Rut's Zack Lopez Launches PledgeMusic Campaign
January 26, 2016 at 3:58 AM (PT)
SACRAMENTO-based indie rock MIDDLE CLASS RUT singer ZACK LOPEZ, premiered his new track "I Don't Know" via CONSEQUENCE OF SOUND. The new music is being launched via ZACK's PLEDGEMUSIC campaign, which will include a digital download of his newest song, every other FRIDAY, only available via the campaign.
The frontrunner in the direct-to-fan platform, PLEDGEMUSIC will give his fans access to exclusive behind-the-scenes footage from the studio, first listens to new songs, and other exclusive content. All of this comes with the AccessPass, which pledgers will get with every album pre-order. In addition to pre-ordering the new record, fans will have access to some exclusive, limited edition items.
These items include:
- Signed CD
- Signed vinyl
- A personalized postcard from Zack from Sacramento or from the road
- Personalized ringtone delivered on an MP3
- Exclusive T-shirt designed just for pledgers
- A signed poster with original artwork by Zack
- A personalized voicemail greeting written and record by ZACK
- A handwritten and signed lyric sheet to your choice of song
- A disposable camera with unique pictures taken throughout the year, during the making of and release of the new record
- A guitar lesson with ZACK on SKYPE -- learn one of his songs
- A custom-built, personalized wooden crate to hold your treasure, handmade by ZACK
- An acoustic house concert
- A hand-painted, used 20" cymbal -- painted and signed by ZACK
- Come to a live rehearsal in SACRAMENTO (does not include travel or lodging)
To pre-order the record and exclusive items, visit www.pledgemusic.com/projects/zacklopez.