New All Access Columns Bloom Like May Flowers
May 4, 2016 at 12:36 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: ALL ACCESS News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews SONGTRADR CEO/Founder PAUL WILTSHIRE.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: DOUG ERICKSON declares "Not Him. Not Now."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS is into "Finding You - That's The Differentiator."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER talks about "Gossip ... Keep It To Yourself."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER notes, "On The Web, Some Numbers Matter More Than Others (Or Why I Rarely Check Facebook Insights)"
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND lists the "Top Ten Things For A Radio CEO To Do Tomorrow."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE offers "A Guide To Making The Ratings Go Down."
* PROGRAMMING YOUR LIFE: DAN MASON believes "Perfectionism Is Killing Your Progress."
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WBKS/LIMA and WZCB/COLUMBUS, OH on-air talent CHARLES ROBINSON.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WXYY/SAVANNAH, GA Dir./Operations and Programming ROB WALKER.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of GWENDOLYN/CAPITOL RECORDS artist TRISHA YEARWOOD.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS shares the insight of syndicated radio star/Hall of Famer BLAIR GARNER.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with RADIOBRAVE.COM attention-getter DOUG HARRIS.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WWYY/ALLENTOWN APD/MD SAL PALAZZOLO.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews KKBZ/FRESNO, CA PD/afternoons JON BALLARD.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with BROODS musicians GEORGIA & CALEB NOTT.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER talks with SIRIUSXM-FRESH 102.7/NEW YORK Music Coordinator/board op MELAINE MORGAN.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews singer/songwriter V. ROSE.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from artist/producer/DJ JONAS BLUE.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WVIN/BATH, NY alum JULIE WILLIAMS.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.