The Conclave Presents Jacobs Media's Fred Jacobs 'Techsurvey 12'
June 27, 2016 at 3:21 AM (PT)
Make your plans now! THE CONCLAVE is almost here -- JULY 13th-15th at the CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL, MINNEAPOLIS AIRPORT/MALL OF AMERICA. There is still time to register for CONCLAVE 41 for just $299 .... just click here.
FRED JACOBS will present "Techsurvey 12" in a special session that is open to all CONCLAVE 41 registrants.
JACOBS' "Techsurvey 12" presentation will help the industry understand what radio listeners are doing when they are not listening to radio, and will address topics including:
- What "jobs" are your listeners hiring your station to do in 2016?
- Does radio have a "commercial addiction" problem?
- Is podcasting really "the next big thing?"
- Why is everyone so fixated on cars?
- Does radio still "own" traffic reports?
JACOBS said, "THE CONCLAVE’s long commitment to learning is in-sync with our belief at JACOBS MEDIA that young broadcasters are at the core of radio’s future. We have supported this conference for many, many years, and I' honored to a part of this year’s truly iconic lineup."