New All Access Columns Are Popping Up All Over!
June 29, 2016 at 3:03 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: ALL ACCESS News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews MINTER & ASSOC. Founder KENDALL MINTER.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TIM MOORE hails "Independent's Day."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS realizes "With Freedom Of Expression - Heightened By Social Media - Comes Responsibility."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER advises "Quit Making It About You ...."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER warns " Don't Sell Your Radio Station's Social Media Posts."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND notices that "Apple Apparently Removes The Headphone Jack. Should Radio Panic?"
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE is "Being An Empathetic Coach."
* PROGRAMMING YOUR LIFE: DAN MASON sees "What Lebron James Can Teach Us About Personal Growth"
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with 103.5 KISS FM/BOISE morning host CHRIS CRUISE.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KGGI/RIVERSIDE afternoons QUI WEST.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KHTI/SAN BERNARDINO-RIVERSIDE, CA MD/mornings NICK VALDEZ.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS shares the insight of SONY MUSIC NASHVILLE/RCA artist CHRIS YOUNG.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WAXY/MIAMI PD LEN WEINER
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WRDA/ATLANTA PD/afternoons ALY YOUNG.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with EL VY musician BRENT KNOPF.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER talks with CAFE MOCHA RADIO host/producer ANGELIQUE PERRIN.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews singer/songwriter RYAN STEVENSON.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KKSF/SAN FRANCISCO and KSTE/SACRAMENTO alum DOMINICK BRASCIA.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.