Jacobs Media Strategies Launches DASH Podcast Series Focusing On Radio And The Connected Car
July 6, 2016 at 8:07 AM (PT)
JACOBS MEDIA STRATEGIES has launched a new podcast series that focuses on the future of radio in the connected car. The limited-run series features backstage interviews recorded at last fall’s DASH CONFERENCE by JACOBS MEDIA’s Digital Dot Connector SETH RESLER. A new episode will be released every week for the next three months.
“The goal for this DASH podcast series is two-fold,” noted JACOBS Pres. FRED JACOBS. “We are committed to elevating the issue of radio and the connected car. These podcasts will underscore the importance of this relationship and how it will be shaped for the future. And we also believe in the importance of walking the walk by starting our own podcast series. When it comes to podcasting, SETH is the catalyst.”
The podcast will feature conversations with:
- CHRIS ANDREWS, Leader of Emerging Technologies, VISTEON
- CHRIS CARLTON, President and Co-Founder, LIQUIDUS
- ERIC DIEHN, VP/Business Development, MIDROLL MEDIA
- JOHN ELLIS, Founder, ELLIS & ASSOCIATES
- ERICA FARBER, Pres./CEO, RADIO ADVERTISING BUREAU
- MIKE KASPARIAN, Dir./Business Development, SLACKER RADIO
- ANDREAS MAI, Dir./Smart Connected Vehicles, CISCO
- ERIC NUZUM, SVP/Original Content, AUDIBLE
- DAVE SARGENT, VP/Global Automotive, J.D. POWER
- FRED SATTLER, SVP, MEDIALINK
- JOEL SUCHERMAN, Sr. Dir./Digital Products, NPR
The first episode of the podcast series features a conversation with JACOBS VP/GM PAUL JACOBS and offers an overview of the connected car space and what it means for radio broadcasters.
You can listen to the first podcast episode here.