Borrell 2016 'Local Advertisers Survey' Shows Increased Focus On Digital
October 5, 2016 at 6:30 AM (PT)
BORRELL ASSOCIATES has released its 2016 "Local Advertisers Survey," and found over 60% of local radio advertisers report they have have used, or plan to use, event marketing as part of their promotional efforts.
- Digital is front & center in local business marketing
- They’re borrowing from traditional media to fund digital
- But 23.9% are INCREASING ad budgets to fund digital
- Many still believe in print and broadcast media
- Sales reps (both traditional & digital) are pestering them
- They need help with digital media
BORRELL examined 2016 vs. 2015 spending.
BORRELL also asked where additional digital spending might come from.