Arbitron Releases 'Hispanic Radio Today 2007' Report
June 22, 2007 at 12:40 PM (PT)
ARBITRON has released their annual study, Hispanic Radio Today 2007, which provides narrative insights on radio audiences, giving broadcasters and advertisers a resource for both tracking information year over year and discovering new consumer insights.
Some of the highlights of the Hispanic Radio Today 2007 Edition:
* Hispanic population hits new peak
* Hispanic stations reach all-time ratings high
* Mexican Regional Improved Again Between 2005 and 2006
* Spanish Contemporary also demonstrated improved ratings between 2005 and 2006
* Spanish Adult Hits has emerged as a popular new programming choice
* Spanish Religious grew its weekly reach 11 percent between Spring 2005 and 2006
Read the full report here.