These Just In: Brand New All Access Columns!
August 15, 2007 at 10:54 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- and there's some fresh, new columns exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* ALL THEM BIG DOGS: BOB SHANNON concludes his two-part look at the legendary ROBERT W. MORGAN.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: GARY BEGIN describes how you effectively manage "Beyond The Basics."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS emphasizes the importance of really knowing "what works."
* LIFE LINES: MICHAEL HAYES reveals "The Power Of Thinking Big."
* THE NET UNTANGLED: CHRIS BOYLAN offers a daily update on the wild world of the web.
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING offers insight into effectively programming and doing an airshift simultaneously.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks to WPFM PANAMA CITY, FL PD/MD NASBY.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES checks in with KZFM, KKBA and KEYS/CORPUS CHRISTI, TX OM/PD ED OCANAS.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND gets the latest from "THE NEW WELV" (107.9)/ELLENVILLE, NY PM ERIC AIESE.
Country Editor JIM ASKER talks to KRMD (COUNTRY 101.1)/SHREVEPORT, LA, PD PAUL ORR.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON gets specific with MCVAY MEDIA National News/Talk specialist HOLLAND COOKE.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER gets the latest take from WPBZ (BUZZ 103.1)/W. PALM BEACH MD/afternoons ROSS MAHONEY.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA talks with WCCC (THE ROCK 196.9)/HARTFORD APD/MD MIKE KAROLYI.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the scoop from WLTC/INDIANAPOLIS APD/MD/air personality FIRST LADY KHRIS RAYE.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN listens to the words of AVISTA/SONY BMG musician JOSH LOPEZ.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL profiles GREG WILLIAMS, formerly of TOM KENT'S HALL OF FAME COAST TO COAST.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!