Wednesday New Column Callout
September 26, 2007 at 8:28 AM (PT)
Rumor has it that it's another WEDNESDAY ... but it's a fact that there's some brand new columns exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* ALL THEM BIG DOGS: BOB SHANNON offers another fascinating recollection of the life and career of the great DAN INGRAM.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: ALAN MASON brings the insight of VINCE LOMBARDI to radio..
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS explains how a good defense can be a great offense.
* LIFE LINES: MICHAEL HAYES delves into self-examination for success.
* THE NET UNTANGLED: CHRIS BOYLAN offers a daily update on the wild world of the web.
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING talks about Urban radio's new music mission.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL welcomes CLEAR CHANNEL VP/Programming LOS ANGELES MICAEL MARTIN..
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES talks turkey with UNIVERSAL MOTOWN Dir./Rhythm Radio Promo DAVID "DAVEY DEE" INGENLOFF.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND interviews KSII (KISS SM 93.1)/EL PASO PD JERRY KIDD.
Country Editor JIM ASKER hears the latest from KUUB (CUB COUNTRY 94.5)/RENO APD/MD/afternoons BIG CHRIS HART.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KFXX (1080 THE FAN)/PORTLAND host JASON "BIG SUKE" SCUKANEC.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER gets the latest scoop from WTGZ (THE TIGER)/AUBURN-MONTGOMERY, AL PD/MD KEVIN JACKSON.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA asks the big 10 Q's with WBYR (BEAR 98.9)/FT. WAYNE APD/Interim PD STILLER.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING talks with KMOJ/MINNEAPOLIS-ST. PAUL GM KELVIN QUARLES.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN hears the word form HIS RADIO/GREENVILLE, SC Promotion Dir./"Morning Friends With Rob and Kristin" co-host KRISTIN ROBERTS.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with former WNEW and WNOY/NEW YORK host ROY FREDRICKS.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!