Arbitron Releases Network Radio Study
October 2, 2007 at 5:43 AM (PT)
ARBITRON has released the third edition of "NETWORK RADIO TODAY." NETWORK RADIO TODAY is part of ARBITRON's family of RADIO TODAY publications -- including PUBLIC RADIO TODAY, BLACK RADIO TODAY, HISPANIC RADIO TODAY and the flagship RADIO TODAY.
NETWORK RADIO TODAY provides detailed data on how this segment of radio reaches a solid majority of consumers of all ages, ethnicities and races each week. Subjects include:
* A one-page overview of network radio's evolution throughout radio's modern era
* A special section where you can learn about the software and data package that makes buying and planning a snap
* A description of Hispanic Language Usage for Network Radio's audience
* A description of their RADAR Spot Confirmation study
* Terms of the Network Trade -- a glossary for those both new and not so new to network radio
You can download the study here.